Middle School Teachers : Fellows Program for Game-Based Learning about Ecosystems
You are invited to apply to be a part of the inaugural class of I-ACT Fellows Program, which will include 16 middle school teachers from North Carolina and Indiana.
We invite middle school teachers to partner with us in the Intelligent Augmented Cognition for Teaching (I-ACT) project. I-ACT is designed to resource and equip teachers with classroom facilitation and orchestration tools to support game-based learning about ecosystems (aligning with Indiana and North Carolina middle grade science standards and Next Generation Science Standards) through a problem-based learning model.
Selected Fellows Will Receive:
- $1250 in compensation for their participation in the project
- Documentation for Professional Growth Points and Continuing Education Units
- Access to EcoJourneys, the dynamic support tools, and a full curricular guide
- Robust professional development opportunities around collaborative problem-based learning, including 3 digital webinars and one 2-day summer institute (20 hours of professional development and coaching)
- Dedicated technical support, instructional coaching, and a professional learning community that includes our team of expert consultants and other I-ACT Fellows